I think I blew my blaster

No, that's not it.
Could somebody post a link to Awk's tester?
That's the PROPER one...the one he makes, or build one like it.
Link please.

Pulled the top end off to find this.
IMG_1857.JPG

What's those metal fragments did piston drop skirt or is casing cracked and number 1 rule u never work on a dirty engine clean and prep it first and did u leak test first

The piston skirt shattered. I did not do a leak down test first.

Thanks,
200 cc

U should of leak test before tearing apart and now I recomend taking whole engine apart remove all metal fragments, inspect all gears for wear, make sure crank arm has no play, replace all bearings and oil seals, replace all gaskets (I recommend cometic or Oem strongly), send ur cylinder to kenoconnorracing and get a fresh bore and wiesco piston from him. If your going to do it do it the right way so u don't have to tear back into perfect time for engine mods is now to while u have it a part. And trust me replace all bearings and seals now u don't wanna tear back into it bc a bearing went or seal. But that's just my two cents "if ur gonna do it do it right" it will save u a ton at time and money doing it right the first time

Yesterday I picked up a bored top end bored to 210cc with matching wiesco piston and jets needed for the carb.
When is back together could I leak test it then?

Thanks,
Ben

No way to flush out ur better off taking it all apart trust me do all the stuff I told u above and put some pics of top end and cylinder u got its a stock cylinder right and yes u must leak test after together to make sure there r u leaks in new gaskets but u should of leak tested before bc u could have a leaky lower gasket too but trust me and tear all thing apart inspect everything make sure no lack in crank rod and if there is u can buy new crank or send that crank to ken for rebuild I recommend sending out bc stock crank is the best crank u can get unless to want a stroker replace all bearings oil seals and gaskets u know u don't want to tear it down again then after rebuild plug chop to confirm jetting And what r ur current mods and put up pics of cylinder and piston asap

Also do urself a favor get a clymer manual and torque wrench and torque all bolts to specs after engine is complete then do heat cycles (if u don't know what this is ken has a video for as well as he has a vid on doing a complete engine rebuild step by step if u need) after heat cycles completed retorque all bolts again, plug chop (there is a thread if u don't know how) this will confirm ur jetting and you'll b riding in no time

This is the parts I bought yesterday. They only have one hour of use on them.
IMG_1860.JPG
IMG_1859.JPG
IMG_1861.JPG
IMG_1862.JPG
IMG_1863.JPG

Thank is not new the piston has some marks on the edges i don't recommend using that used piston and if u do definitely get new needle bearing and new cir clips

I also dont trust those jets not everyone's jetting is the same tells us ur mods we will tell u to get an assortment of main jets and then u plug as I stated b4 after your heat cycles r complete and u retorqued everything also state ur temps and Goethe above sea level for help with the jetting