I think I blew my blaster

The guy I bought it from actually has a shop called RM performance in rocky hill ct. I called him and told him about what you guys said and he said the cylinder and piston were usable. He offered to to take apart the fix and put engine back to together for $375 and tune the carb for me.

If this story is true, and we have no way of knowing that it is, and the "owner" of the shop told you that, then he is a complete moron, or a complete shyster that will say anything to get your hard earned money!
He is also doesn't own any measuring equipment,or know how to use any.
I wouldn't set a foot in that business.
This is why I do my own machine work.
This is why I purchased my own equipment, because most of our local shops SUCK.

Have you looked at Ken's web site and noticed the very reasonable prices for the quality machine work? You might want to re-evaluate what your considering to do, or at least shop around locally for a shop that does real work.
I know you want to get your blaster running, but be careful. Its not worth doing twice. Money is hard to earn and easy to spend.

You should invite that "business owner" to this web site for an education. He needs it.

Seriously... that cylinder is a good "core" to use for a re-build if it passes inspection.

I can say that any used part is "usable", but I'm gong to stand firm on this right here...

That cylinder was hand selected from multiple others that had a bazillion hours on them to clean off the shelf in their garage. It was then given a piston that would fit "inside" with complete disregard for sizing, and was then honed with a piece of sand paper by hand. Absolutely terrible!
The person that sold that to you needs his ass removed.

Check it out
\/ \/ \/
http://www.kenoconnorracing.com/index.html

Could somebody post a link for a complete gasket set for my engine. With seals and bearings?

Thanks,
200 cc

Yea but u would still need bearings and as I said b4 I recommend cometic or Oem they r the best I never used moose

O yea ken has gasket and seal kit then just get main bearings and main seals form him drive to the shop or send ur cylinder to him to get bored and tell him u want a matched piston for it