I need help with a project !!!!!!

6speedbluejet

Aug 22, 2009
Trinity Florida
Ok first of im going to say has anyone ever tryed to install the r1 motor on a blaster becase i need help

I just picked up a totaled 2003 r1 and the motor runs got hit from the front bent the front end up

So Friday night im starting the build I no this isnt a plug and play deal so im sure it will take me atlease a month to complet it so

Does anyone kNo or can direct me to a link that someone else has done this

Thanks and if you have a Neg comment dont waste ur post thanks !!!!!!

plan on cutting ALOT... and i'm gonan include a somewhat negative comment anyeay... crotch rocket powered quads aren't a fast as you might think..

blaster frames are a little small , better off custom fabbing , or starting with something that stock has a big topend , raptor frame? maybe warrior , youll want it for stabability anyways , id like to say im pretty knowledgable about motors , but i know nothing about wiring CR's , if i can help id be glad to

there was a video on youtube about that he showed where he had to cut the frame in half an extend it i think like 8 inches just to fit the motor. ill try an find the link an post it up for ya

this sint the one i was thinking of but this vid was posted on the forums before. at around 3:20 u get a couple good side views of his blaster so u can kinda get the idea of what u have to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
for once a blaster has more balls then a banshee.............also these are some clean conversions the banshee doesnt even look like it has a street bike engine..the blaster u can tell but it doesnt look retarded it looks normal it looks good these bikes are screemin one day ill make something like this..i do have a warrior and a blaster maybe i can try the warrior with something like this