I Need Help!!! Please

yellow/black stripe to black coming out of the cdi/tors unit get connected.....
2lvzd3q.jpg

on 03+ models, the tors is in the cdi, unlike the 3 wire seperate unit on pre 03's

tmp_IMG_3330101718052.jpg
tthis is how it is cdi connected straigh to stator orange going to coil, yellow with black is grounded and green with yellow is not used at all or grounded

someone else can prob give you a better idea. i noticed in your pic there is no, key,ignition also.Did it even run when you bought it???

update! I put older cdi on it with new harness and it fired right up and idled for 10 min but im not able to rev it up after 10 min it died and didn't want to start I pulled the plug was wet in gas, I checked compression and the highest I got was 116psi not great but its good enough to run still haven't been able to do a leak test but its running just not reving up like its getting to much gas but everything is factory on carb.

wont hurt to check if the nipple where oil injection went is capped off with a vacume plug.You should check your alignment of your woodruff key,although the flywheel should stay in place most sayo_O

Did you set the float level.

Did you adjust the idle as per specs.

Try a new plug, and please do a leak test before you cook it.