I need help again Tusk axle

Upbasher

Jan 15, 2015
I just bought a tusk adjustable racing axle.....its nice and shiny and all but I cannot figure out how to get the c clip on the brake disk side on. My blaster is 05 so the two washers go on the outside of the brake hub(If I am reading the instructions right). The problem is with those two washers on it is impossible to pop the c clip on because it will not fit in the opening between the inside of the washer and the axle. The axle is out of the hub and no you cant slide the washer on from the other side after you put on the clip. Has anyone done this before that can help me out?

Im not familiar with this but if you can include some pics maybee i can help.

Im sure some pics will help others be able to help as well.

Socwhat youre saying is that IS where it goes its just extremely tight to get in there?

Socwhat youre saying is that IS where it goes its just extremely tight to get in there?

I didn't install it for 03+, I removed it...with a grinder and cutoff wheel from a setup for 03+ to re-install a new one from rmatv for pre 03.
it was next to impossible to remove, hence the grinder, so I'd assume it was difficult to install too ?