I got F***ed on ebay

B14573r

Jul 31, 2007
NJ
i bought v force reeds off ebay for 60 dollars. the description said it came from a working blaster, but all of the reeds were f*cked up. For that money to replace them, i rather jsut get v force 3s.

I got an O ring chain "specifically for a blaster" off ebay that lasted 10 minutes. Hooray for quality. But i guess you get what you pay for...

you have to be careful for sure. But good deals are to be had, off of ebay. It takes experience and patients. If your in a hurry to buy the first thing to come up for sale, its easier to get screwed.

I bought and built my whole quad off of ebay. sure I got screwed once or twice but the $$ ive saved off of everything else made up for the screwin I got.

It all comes down to being very carefull and selective from who you buy from

do u know where i can get reeds for the old v force valves the ones with the screws

no prob. not a v3 hu. I cant seem to find the reagular reeds anywhere, I only keep coming accros the v3. so the manufacturer would be your best bet.

maybe www.trengaracing.com has them, I havent looked there yet.

i can not even find the valve itself for a blaster. Idk if this thing actually came off a blaster

Send Him a letter with flour in it and tell him to give you money or you won't give him the antidote. LMAO No don't do that, contact ebay and start raisin hell

he does that he wont b on here for ahwile n i think the blaster would b sold for the court costs

i can not even find the valve itself for a blaster. Idk if this thing actually came off a blaster

Im sure it came off of a blaster. It fits in there correctly, right? V -force had 2 versions of the reed cage before going to the V3 so they are deffenitly out there. Ill look some more and post if I find anything.

thank u all for the help, but i talked to the guy again and he agreed to refund my money