I can't stand low ballers

nofxfan125

May 9, 2009
Freeland, PA
IT DISGUSTS ME how cheap some people can be. Some of you may know I have a few things for sale here, in the according section. I have gotten some ridiculously low offers on some things. I know what my stuff is worth, and I am willing to budge a little, but asking to pay hardly anything for something worth some money just pisses me off. My stuff is not overpriced at all and the prices are very VERY fair. It's like saying my stuff is garbage and not worth anything.

I'm not ranting about my for sale thread, but just about low ballers in general. It's almost disrespectful. Tell me what you think!

I feel the same way. I just had someone offer me $50 shipped for my FMF SST Pipe and Powercore 2 Silencer that sold weeks ago. LOW BALLERS SUCK!!!

I had some one try and get my 240 blaster off me for $500. said he could get an engine identical to mine put in for $400..... I looked at the guy and said go and do that then.
I didn't build this engine, I bought it this way, but I called the company that built it, asked them if they could bring up the order for the previous owner. The price they quoted me on my engine was $1700 and change. Good luck on getting that engine for $400

It's all in the game fellas. I have an uncle that gets un real deals because he low balls. He got a new(used twice) 72" pull behind swisher mower for like 200 bucks. It pays to play the game. You never know if someone will bite if you don't ask.

It's all in the game fellas. I have an uncle that gets un real deals because he low balls. He got a new(used twice) 72" pull behind swisher mower for like 200 bucks. It pays to play the game. You never know if someone will bite if you don't ask.

exactly. no need to get the panties all in a bunch all you have to do is say"no thanks" and 1700 bucks for a big bore engine is beyond ridiculas.

i low ball people all the time, i love doing it on ebay when they have make an offer. i actually won a couple things that way.
if you dont like low ballers, then dont sell something.
i know when i was selling my quadzilla, i put in the ad, no trade, guess what, 90% of the people asked if i would trade.

Agreed just say no thanks. Selling cheap to a BF bud is what it's all about on here, freebies , contests that help peeps out. It's ok to make some change too, but really if ya don't like an offer no thanks is the appropriate response.-Bob

Agreed. It's just asking, you don't know unless you try. If they are reply desperate to sell it they will probably take any offer just to sell it.

i think being a lowballer is alot better than some stuff i see for sale here where the seller wants higher than ebay prices. no offence to anyone but if you try and sell stock parts like a cylinder for over $100 you are nuts.

i had my sled for sale for 1500, someone offered me 700, less than half! but i didn't lose my cool, just said no, not interested, no need to get all worked up, it will sell eventually

i have my truck on craigslist for 3000 and i get 1000 dollar offers. i dont get my panties in a bunch, i just simply say no and move on. its not that big of a deal.

my dad gets low balled all the time. we were selling a generator that was like $7500 new and it was 7 years old so we started out the price at $3000 and this guy offered us $1200 for it. the generator was in mint condition. people can be ridiculous at times. you just gotta simply say "no thanks", brush your shoulders off and keep on movin'

Hmmm, reversely I hate people who ask way too much for their junk. We've all bought and sold stuff before. Low offers happen. If it offends you then just ignore it.

i had my sled for sale for 1500, someone offered me 700, less than half! but i didn't lose my cool, just said no, not interested, no need to get all worked up, it will sell eventually

What kinda sled are you selling..... im in the market for one..... are you interested in only cash... or trade as well?