Howdy

RamboNater

May 9, 2012
Hello all, new guy here! Been around forums a bit, thought i would join this one seeing as i have a blaster. so here she is!
2012-05-09152352.jpg

2012-05-09152321.jpg

2012-05-09152328.jpg

2012-05-09152337.jpg

2012-05-09152418.jpg

2012-05-09152405.jpg

This feller of-coarse isnt stock... and i dont know all the specs about it, the owner was a bit drunk when i was buying it from him ;) it was non-running and i got it for $200. We replaced the stator and it fired up, a $70 repair. Mods are, from the top of my head: Aftermaket grips, headlight, carb (premix), air filter, twist throttle, extended rear axle, silencer, Custom made by me grab bar, and rear brakes were replaced with hydro ones off of a kx 80, me and my pops did that mod. Me and my dad also reskinned the sesat but it dosnt look to great. Possibly bigger bore, not sure. If i think of any more i will add them to the list. Previous owner used her for races and says she smoked the 250's and 300's, which i believe. Im not sure if i am going to keep the quad for a couple years or just use it for a bit and upgrade, but i would like to mod it out a bit. Speed wise i am happy, she fly's! as in my eyes tearing while going 1/2 rpm's in 6th. I just want to do some appearance things, she is really beat up and im thinking a little paint, nice plastics extended swing arm would make her look good, but ya, ive visited this forum a bit, and like it, so hopefully will be enjoying my stay! See you all around!

Welcome to the dirt pile, dude! With the size of that grab bar, you got some options.....like strapping on a full sized cooler or a boar. Or you could hang your laundry off it to air dry.

Sweet man, a little elbow grease and she'll be nice!

How do you like that twist throttle? I've never personally used one on a 4 wheeler.
Its aight i enjoy it, i have never tried a clutch with a thumb throttle, but the twist is nice, expect when you go of a jump or slide a little to far when doing donuts, you will tend to grab the throttle to support yourself and in turn accelerate lol, but that habit disappears with practice.
Welcome man! Looks like my dads old blaster 1993
its funny, i actually dont know what year mine is, the guy was to buzzed to remember and we ran the vin with a vin/year chart and my vin didnt match :(

Welcome to the dirt pile, dude! With the size of that grab bar, you got some options.....like strapping on a full sized cooler or a boar. Or you could hang your laundry off it to air dry.
when i go riding with my buddies i actually put a sheet of ply on it and it acts as a table for our food and drinks when we are having lunch, also considering a second fuel tank for my blasty cuz it gets crappy mileage, tank lasts 2.5 hours tops, and this grab bar has alot of potential for that.

as to the rest of you, thank you for the kind welcome!