JACKS CREEK TN
Things you will need
a heat gun
or a propane torch
that's all you need to do this just
go over your plastic 2 or 3 times just like in the videos i found
make sure not to heat it to much or it will melt through
i am not responsible for your actions,
i hope i helped every one out. and you may not have to buy new plastic now. .I:I
oh yeah can i get some rep points for this one lol thanks ladies and gentlemen
here are the videos

Last edited by a moderator:
You NEVER going to get rep points by asking for them.....Give good info find good stuff and if people feel they will give you rep.

You have been a member for less than a month and you have 2 posts....People arnt going to rep for that.

Anyways, nice find. I am sure people will try it.

The heat gun does work wonders. It took out all my stress marks. It also is almost like adding clear coat, brings back the shine.

hey. you can always buff 'em w/ a buffing wheel on an angle grinder. that will shine 'em up real nice. you can use rubbing compound for an automobile. wont help w/ any stress marks tho'. always keep the buffer moving or youll eat a hole in the plastic- and you dont want that! maybe this is an option? -beaks

anyone know if this would work with lightly scratched plastics? ive got these weird patches of scratches and im almost thinking just to try to melt them this way. id have to take off the rear fender and bring it to school to use the nice heatguns they have there so i just wana know if i should go to the effort because its a pain in the ass getting something that big to school if i dont have the car.

CC&FAB Like the looks of that bike is it possible to get you to post some more pics, possiby emphasizing the plastic cuts made.
Thank you much
it is appreciated

I know it's kinda off topic but i use krylon fusion plastic paint to renew my jeep plastics lol
Picture022.jpg