How tall are you?

5'6", but the Blaster is normally ridden by my girlfriend, who is 4'10".

And you Little_Red_Zuk It's ok if you ride it all of us do.

And you Little_Red_Zuk It's ok if you ride it all of us do.

B-)
Oh I do. The blaster does much better wheelies than the Warrior, and I'm thinking if I put the Vito's 240 kit into the blaster, I'm just going to let her ride the Warrior.

The 240 kit would be nice but you can pull the same amount of HP out of a stock cylinder as that 240 kit comes in stock form. An you will be saving money, Just thought i would share.

The 240 kit would be nice but you can pull the same amount of HP out of a stock cylinder as that 240 kit comes in stock form. An you will be saving money, Just thought i would share.

I figured as much. Part of the reason I was looking at the Vito's kit, is my current boss is looking to set up a side business building race quads (he has an INSANE Honda 250R) and wanted to tackle the Blaster as one of his practice engines. So cost on parts, and free labor.

If I have to pay for normal stuff, it's just getting a mild bore, piston, and other stuff when I do the rebuild. (and still kick the Warrior's butt)

And I apologize for the hijack. Back to your normally scheduled thread.

I'm 6'2 240 ....got +6 front widening, +4 swinger, and +6 axle, yfz 450 fronts, 400ex rear shocks...I love my bike...best of all its paid for and i keep up with my friends quads that pay close to 200 bucks a month.... once i get my ct 240 kit...ill be leaving them and have half the $$$ in my bike.......