how much could i get

rocky318

Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
im selling my blasty cause i need money for tools and dealer stuff and i was just wondering what you guys think i could fetch for it im gonna set the price a $2000 but i would take 1200

I think you should be able to get 1200.00 for it no problem.

Good luck with the sale hope you get more than you want bro......

1500 bottom dollar. i threw my stock 06 on craigslist and could have gotten 1500 for it a few times but yes i bitched out and kept it.

always price it higher than what you want then that will give you room to talk and still get what you want.

its all or nuthin its better that way, cause you wouldnt wanna pay the price for the paint thats on the plastic theirs like $1200 in paint on them

your never gonna get all the money back that youve put into it. if you put 10 grand into a quad most people only get 5 grand for it.

your never gonna get all the money back that youve put into it. if you put 10 grand into a quad most people only get 5 grand for it.

yea im well aware of that i was just stating that for 1500 you'll be getting a paint job worth more than half that also. i originaly paid right at 3000 for it brand new. the paint was free for me and i put about a grand into it other wise. so no im not looking to get my money back. i just need what its worth