How I got my Blaster.

blasterdemon7

I'm not winning.
Nov 19, 2009
Delaware
I had a 1995 Honda 4Traxs 200 for a year.I didn't like it.To slow.Traded it for a 1990 Hond CR250R dirt bike.It was a very nice bike.One week after getting the bike a traded it for a good runing 89 Blaster and a 87 LT 230.Selling the LT230.Keeping the Blaster.I love that 2stroke sound and smell.I:I

i see how you feel, i can never post pics cause of crappy internet, but welcome, if you have too much trouble put the pics on photobucket and paste their URL on a post.

I had a 1995 Honda 4Traxs 200 for a year.I didn't like it.To slow.Traded it for a 1990 Hond CR250R dirt bike.It was a very nice bike.One week after getting the bike a traded it for a good runing 89 Blaster and a 87 LT 230.Selling the LT230.Keeping the Blaster.I love that 2stroke sound and smell.I:I

347bolz.jpg
2iuaosk.jpg
fohpn8.jpg

i thought that was a stocker with a/m silnecer...damn im good....hahahaha i said that to myself as soon as i saw the question asked....hahaha nice machines there dude....god those 230's are UGLY

hey man i see youre from delaware which part? i live in new castle and im always looking for people to ride with, maybe we can ride sometime if youre not too far.....

Nice....

What is up with that kick start on the 230? Does it kick forward? I've never seen one of those quads before....although my cousin used to have a Quadsport electric start.