how do you polish my blaster rims/wheels?

First start out with like 320 grit sand paper and use oil as a lube cause you never sand rims dry then keep going up to like 450,600, etc. Keep getting a finner grit paper and still use oil and i always finish at like 2000-2500 grit then use some mothers and there ya go

hello guys i just got new rims with tires and i want to polish them casue they have a bit of rust how do i do it????
You said rust so am I correct in assuming that these are painted steel wheels? If so you should probably use a chemical stripper and some sand paper to clean them up before re-painting them.

Seems to be a good buy but you can polish you wheels but you would really need to take care.of.them cause they will be bare metal! If i.were you i would get them powdercoated

Wait a minute here young sky walkers, are we really telling about polishing steal blaster rims? Do you know what that would take???? And it would totally not be worth it that's if it would even polish after about a day's work or more. Than you would have to clear coat or else it would rust the next day after you spit on it If you clear coated them I'm not sure how that would look, but remember its not stainless steal. Now stainless steel is different, that you can clean nicely, but we're talking about blaster stock stealys here.. If steal prep accordingly and paint them, if aluminum than polish or paint.. You also do have the option to powder coat either or but imo painting is cheaper and easier to maintain. Unless your looking for a show quad..

And bear in mind if you polish and then clear coat to keep them that way, stay away from rocks as the clear will chip off due to no adhesion.

It is not advisable to polish steel rims!

Give me a big lathe, a bunch of emery and crocus cloth, and about 8hours and they'd be polished as good as steel can get, which isn't that great. Clean the rust off best you can, maybe some primer or rusty metal primer and paint them. PC is over rated IMO, unless you have nothing better to spend your money on, or time.

I agree, don't waste your time TRYING to polish the stock rims ... The time and effort will not be worth the outcome. I would get sand paper and a wire wheel to get off all the rust and corrosion, wash them real good after that with soapy water then paint them. I found a metallic made by rostoleum that matches the color or the frame and rims pretty damn good ! With some good prep and a few coats of the metallic them rims will be lookin sweet. Just remember not to over spray, less paint and more coats is the only way !