how complicated is it to put in a stroker

Y

yamaha4life

could someone do a step by step DIY on how to split the casings and put in a stroker crank ..or just how to split the casing....is it possable to mix up the gears or put them back in wrong ..thanks-dan

i dont know about putting them on backwards but i would mark each part with a special color and marl where it goes with the same color

Hmmm?

I don't think you can assemble it wrong. If you do it right, it all fits and no hard force. Now you can crush or hammer the sh*t in, but, you should know what that will get you.

Look at Randelators post and check out the manual.

This is nothing but a chain saw with gears.

You do need a couple tools that are pretty much just for 2 storke sh*t. Not gonna get 'em at the hardware store.
Not real pricey, maybe $60 worth of crap... hell get a $20 flywheel puller and you can pretty much do the rest IF..........IF you have tools and know how to use them.

Several here can help and after you have done it a dozen times it's no biggy. The first time sucks.

You will also need to learn that it cost to split. You need gaskets, washers, seals and in all reality if you don't swap the bearing you wasted an opportunity.

That's over a hundred bucks.

Food for thought.

A

thanks for the info i plan on going to college to me a motorcycle mechanic i have done everything to many motorcycles and quads just never split the caseing