Hooker Muffler on LT1 Camaro Z28

thought some people might like this.
took off my dynomax muffler, put a hooker aero chamber on it :)

watch

Last edited by a moderator:
Thing sounds pretty good. Thats how all cars should sound. Enough of those sh*tty ricers with their big exhaust thinking they are cool.

Thanks, i think it sounds pretty good too !

Thing sounds pretty good. Thats how all cars should sound. Enough of those sh*tty ricers with their big exhaust thinking they are cool.
Damn ricers and their FART CANS!!!! They should be outlawed hahaha

sounds nice man. i personally like the flowmasters on them but to each there own.
I had a flowmaster on it for a while, then it blew out (guts fell apart), so i ran the dynomax for a while now ive got the hooker...
I'll change it up again sometime, prolly headers and a cherry bomb hehehe

i have a couple friends with hooker super comps on those cars that like them.

then put a cam in it lol.

cam = $$$$$.....and a ECU tune, and before that i might as well get headers so the cam actually makes a difference
Lookin at over $500 for parts to do all that
i paid $40 for the muffler, $25 for the high flow air filter, and it was free to hollow the cat. plus i did the "free HP upgrades" that 99% of these cars have had since the 90's
now it's 5-8hp, maybe more, over stock with less than $100 worth of parts

i agree with you it all takes money im all for the cheap mods thats what i did with the intake on my truck cost me like 40 bucks but its just as good as aftermarket cant beat cheap upgrades

i agree with you it all takes money im all for the cheap mods thats what i did with the intake on my truck cost me like 40 bucks but its just as good as aftermarket cant beat cheap upgrades
you sure cant! I thought about using a K&N filter, they wanted like $60 for it. turns out Spectre just started making the exact same kind of filters, and they provide better flow. and it was only $25. needless to say, K&N overpriced!
TB Bypass, AC delete..it all adds up eventually