Hobart Champion 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the owners manual, now I need to find some good clear pictures from the front panel of this model and I can begin putting the numbers and lettering back on the front panel.

I also painted the base black, per mmajay's request!

DSC00045-2.jpg

DSC00047-1.jpg

DSC00048-2.jpg

DSC00046-1.jpg

You're too kind, really.

It's like a 10 footer.... the paint leaves much to be desired but it was about the best I could do with spray bombs without removing all of the lettering and starting completely over. It's really just to keep the cover from rusting too bad anyway! I:I

I found a couple of pictures of the front panels on these models, I'm exploring possiblities for repainting or stickering on the front panel control numbers.

You need to remove the letter 'B' in Hobart then hang naked pictures all over it :)
Looks like it coming along nicely brother I:I

SOLD! For a cold hard G! I had it listed for $1,350 but I told the_mrs before the guy showed up that if he offered me $1,000 or more I would take it. He pulled out cold hard cash and left with him a welder.

SOLD! For a cold hard G! I had it listed for $1,350 but I told the_mrs before the guy showed up that if he offered me $1,000 or more I would take it. He pulled out cold hard cash and left with him a welder.

Wheres my commission?? I told you to buy it, but it really needed more work than i expected it too,, good deal man!!!!

Wheres my commission?? I told you to buy it, but it really needed more work than i expected it too,, good deal man!!!!

That's ok, the guy showed up and I started it for him. He put two lugs on two welding cables (hammered them onto the wire on his bumper in my driveway) and ran a pretty 6011 DCEP bead on some steel I had setup. Welded like butter!

Status
Not open for further replies.