Hey

Feb 28, 2010
Kailua-Kona, HI
newb here from HI... don't even have a blaster but I found one on CL for $400 he said it starts up but is dangerous and needs work... I was checking around for a clutch perch and thru google found this place :D read a few nice articles and stuff about porting and seems like a nice community so I decided to join up :D plus I get to look at pix and possibly if I get a blaster get alot more outta this forum and someday put more back in :) I don't have a problem being a supporting member for $10/year if I end up getting the blaster. I already got to read enough to make me want to hang here :D anyway, sick site, hope to get to know peeps from here... alohaz!

Tom

Welcome To the Forums Tom ! Great peoples here and most defiantly worth donating too. Good luck on your search. Dont be shy to ask what people think of a craigslist deal your interested in. Just watch you dont get in over your head in repairs. Best part about Blasters is the parts are cheap and available all over.

Reactions: fioz600r
It looks to be in decent shape. Maybe it just needs brakes or something along those lines. Looks like a good deal for 400.00. I paid 350.00 for mine not running.

I do need it :D I plan on doing the TOR removal 1st thing. then probably oil block off. possibly get a gasket kit and do some minor cleaning of the ports maybe take out a smidge of metal here or there lol

well, I guess 1st mods, 1st is get the bike, second is get it running/rideable :D

welcome to the forum bro! where in Hawaii you at? you should get one of these blasters there a lot of fun to ride. got mine back in 06 and I'm glad I did, in fact I wanna get another if I get the chance.