Hey Im an new here

Humbleslc

Jan 26, 2009
Pa
Hey whats up? I just purchased a blaster tonight as a project. I'm new to blasters but not to yamaha's, I also own a Banshee. Just wanted to say whats up.

It is a 97, it was $300 so I don't regret it, my banshee is my real toy,the blaster is just to play around on

IMG_4881.jpg

IMG_4883.jpg

welcome

I hope its an 03-06! If its not give up now! haha, not to discourage you, but legit, everyone that has an 88-02 highly regrets buying it.

and you might regret buying yours but i havent had any problems that werent easy fixes an parts are cheap cant complain about that

I hope its an 03-06! If its not give up now! haha, not to discourage you, but legit, everyone that has an 88-02 highly regrets buying it.

really? highly regrets buying it. thats funny. i have an 01 and i liked it so much that i bought my wife a 00. i dont get people that make statments like that. what you just said is that about 90% or blaster owners regret buying their blasters.

on another note. welcome to the forum

Hey thanks for the welcomes, i just tore it apart to rehone and rering the piston and rebuild the carb, then ill work on the brakes.
P1260087.jpg

Ill get some more pics then, I just pulled the harness and eliminated all the useless tors and oil injection wires its much more condensed now, Im located outside of allentown.