Hey Guys

coffman121

Aug 23, 2013
Hey guys I just bought my 12 yr old son a 2005 Blaster. He has been riding a KTM 85sx and racing motocross and decided to step away from it since two of his friends got paralyzed this year. So he wanted a change. Only mod is a full FMF exhaust and the previous owner said it had been jetted to match the exhaust. We live in the Richmond Va area. I am thinking of getting myself a Banshee but Im still undecided. I recently sold my 2009 KFX 450r. Im old school and love the 2 strokes....

Welcome to the forum!

Buy yourself a blaster and add a few mods I:I
Banshees are best in dunes, they have nothing on the blaster for trails

Hey guys I just bought my 12 yr old son a 2005 Blaster. He has been riding a KTM 85sx and racing motocross and decided to step away from it since two of his friends got paralyzed this year. So he wanted a change. Only mod is a full FMF exhaust and the previous owner said it had been jetted to match the exhaust. We live in the Richmond Va area. I am thinking of getting myself a Banshee but Im still undecided. I recently sold my 2009 KFX 450r. Im old school and love the 2 strokes....

a banshee would be awesome!!! welcome to blasterforum, I would just double check that he jetted it for the exhaust, better safe than sorry

Welcome to the forum. A slightly modded blaster is great for trails. When i trail ride i use one of the blasters. I only rode the banshee when i was riding in open feilds. I'm not a small guy and the blasters do great in the trails.. A suspension upgrade and some basic mods you might be happier with the blaster than the banshee imo.. Either way these little quads are great..