Hey, guys.

vid fail, says they are private, go into your vids and change them to public

Reactions: Prime
Jake brought his car in to boces today. We had the electronics students help us tune his system with their oscilloscope, and Jake and I tested it to see how loud it was...we maxed out our dB meter at 129.5dB

I was hoping to be able to get these pics up earlier...Friday I spent the day working on the truck. I got my new subwoofers in first thing Friday morning. I:I

Sundown Audio sa-8 v.2 (x2)

For those of you who don't know what these are....they are HUGE eights.

From there I got to work on my box...it was time to finish it up!

Covered, port finished, subs installed(they face opposite sides) and internal wiring done.

And, finally installed in the truck.

TRIPLE GOT BANNED TOO?!
Sorry.

Is there an 8 on each side of the box? Looks really nice man, when you doing my car? LOL

Yes there are two eights total, one facing either side of the truck. I can't exactly take a picture of them both (for obvious reasons). I can do your car whenever! LOL if we lived closer I'd gladly help you out with something. I'm becoming very good at this...

Well, I've certainly been neglecting this thread. Unfortunately I don't have much to report. The mustang is very close to primer, just a little more prep work to do! As far as the truck, new wheels and tires I:I intake, exhaust, and a nice tune have made it a whole new truck.