hey everyone

May 14, 2007
Westtown, NY
Ive been on the forum for a lil while now and posting replies and stuff but i never rele introduced my self....my name is Joe Ford Im 19yrs old and i bought a 91 blaster a few months ago for 150 bucks... the one gear is messed up in the tranny so i took it apart and found the one fork messed up replaced that put it back together and still sumthing so im just gonna ride it the way it is for the time being then come wintter ill bring it sumwheres.. i bought it in pieces everything was apart cuz the kids brother was gonan part it out lol... it has a full dg pipe and thats bout it....i put on boyeson reeds all new gasket....tusk front bumper and it has 18in holeshots in the rear with bald stockys up front...also has project blaster graphics and a pro taper barsd with red hubs...

before.. when i pretty much just got it and painted the frame....
Random074.jpg
[/IMG]

to now....
Random155.jpg
[/IMG]

thanx evryone and yea it took a while well the motor did lol but i still have sum plans for it....needs new axle bearings. then i wanna get sum nerfs..and front tires

Axle bearings arnt hard to reaplace. Its getting the axle back in without the bearings comming out thats hard. (in my case anyways.)

Sounds like your carrier is worn out if the bearing comes back out when you try to put the axle in. The bearing have to be tapped in an they don't come out so easy.

blaster freak is so talented, thanks for letting us know how to hammer a bearing in. Just so you know you press bearings in. NOT TAP. But if you have to hammer things together then you have too.

blaster freak is so talented, thanks for letting us know how to hammer a bearing in. Just so you know you press bearings in. NOT TAP. But if you have to hammer things together then you have too.

Thanks smartass, i know a bearing has to be pressed in, an i'm guessing not many people in here has the tool to press it in so that's why i said it can be tapped in with a hammer.