hey everyone!!

H

hawkeye

hey whats goin on im new to the site....i live in northwest indiana if anyone ekse is near there hloller at me

Welcome to the forums! Amsoil man.... good stuff :)

Questions for ya!

When you installed the banshee axle did the brakes match up?
Did you keep the blaster brake or use a shee brake?
Are the blaster and shee axle the same other than the width?

I second the question on the banshee axle, a guy around here has a parts banshee sittin around... not much left on it, but im eyein up the front shocks and the axle out of it if it will fit.

well my rear brakes were shot so i didnt use them......but u use everthing off of the blaster for that except the axle..... i went a head and bout a hydro rear brake kit and it bolted up fine... there will be a litle bit of play where ur brake rotor is but its not that big of a deal dont tighten ur brakes down real tight...blaster brake set up will work on the back but i dont think the banshee set up will because of the mounts..but u can try it..and yes their pretty much the same..except for the wheel hubs whichu probably know...banshee front shocks will lift the front of ur quad but it will become real squirly...it wiuld be better to go with a set of yfz fronts with a lowering kit.....or fab up your own mounts..IMO

Yea i will talk to the guy with the shee and see if he will part with the axle for cheap. Sounds like a plan to me

I just need to do SOMETHING with the front pogo-stick suspension on this thing

Yea i will talk to the guy with the shee and see if he will part with the axle for cheap. Sounds like a plan to me

First thing I bought for my shee other than new tires was a new front suspension. WELL worth it, it dont even have pipes yet.

shocks?.....who needs them....just pull em off and ride......dont need to set the front tires down unles u need to stop...lol

Nice blaster. I see you got some pics of it. Looks really awesome.

hey thank you.....ya know when ur actually out riding not many people give blasters a chance....let alone take a minute and look at them but its nice to hear that other people think what u have is nice....it kinda gives u a boost to keep goin with it