Hey everyone, soon to be blaster owner with a few q's

but as i asked, could a sticking float cause it to bog in the beginning on second gear?? I still havnt cleaned the carb out yet...

cbaber said:
lbwd said:
Noooooooo!!! No more ricer talk! :evil: Blah! You have a Cadillac on board who doesn't like either of the mobiles. And the mods are annoying - especially the rattling exhaust. Nasty.

Oh dont get me started about tuners. They all arent "ricers". In the tuner world, a ricer is someone who puts body kits, neon, and other stupid stuff like lambo doors on their car. They look fast but dont go fast. Anyway, the exhaust's you hear must suck. My magnaflow sounds awesome. I wouldnt talk down imports because whether people like it or not, they are the new generation of hot rods. All the v8's will slowly die away (which is sad because i like all cars... muscle cars, imports, trucks, etc.) because of gas prices and enviormental issues. A 4cyl. can do anything a v8 can, but it can still get 30 mpg. I know many 4 cyl. hondas with over 400 hp to the wheels. But i would rather not argue about the whole import/domestic thing because im not going to change anyone's mind and they arent going to change mine...

+1