Hernando Riding :)

Yeah, Tanglewood. Going north into Hernando and then right onto 200 goes to Tanglewood, and going left on 41 towards Dunellon goes to Arrowhead.

I'm hoping to get out there one day this weekend and start mapping the trails with GPS. Have to go to Clearwater on Saturday, so Sunday will be my only chance to ride. Each time I go, I ride another area that I haven't seen before, and I want to see if I can connect 2 or 3 riding areas together via trails and dirt roads.

You gonna be back up this way any time soon?

Yeah i was just up last weekend so not this weekend but the weekend after that i should be up and were probally going riding, theres this place right down the street from my dad's house its a pretty chill place.
Tanglewood keeps getting cops going through

i flipped my blaster in tanglewood haha.

No, I'm not going out there without calling you first. ;)

Paul's truck is still broken- they replaced the slave cylinder and found out the master was gone as well. He's counting pennies to replace it, and oh, BTW, got canned last Friday. He's also worried about his fork seal leaking, but I don't think it's all that bad... yet.

I'm tentatively looking at Clearwater on Saturday morning, and then Sunday morning taking the quad and GPS and camera out. I was on the map today, and pretty sure of lots of places, but a few I wasn't quite sure which way we had been.

No, I'm not going out there without calling you first. ;)

Paul's truck is still broken- they replaced the slave cylinder and found out the master was gone as well. He's counting pennies to replace it, and oh, BTW, got canned last Friday. He's also worried about his fork seal leaking, but I don't think it's all that bad... yet.

I'm tentatively looking at Clearwater on Saturday morning, and then Sunday morning taking the quad and GPS and camera out. I was on the map today, and pretty sure of lots of places, but a few I wasn't quite sure which way we had been.

I want to go riding sunday....hopefully the tat wont hurt that bad on sunday so i can go!!

I didn't even realize all the people from Florida. Wow. I work in Jacksonville and live in Kingsland, GA. This weekend I'm planning on hitting up an MX track called Dirt Farm MX. Anyone been there? It just over the FL/GA border.

Those trails look awesome. How far from Jax are you guys?

My weekend just got shot full of holes... there's a bikefest and corvette show in Crystal River, and I have to work it- Friday thru Sunday. Hmph. Wasn't how I envisioned the weekend playing out. X(

Maybe it'll be a bust and we'll cancel Sunday... :eek: Yeah, right.