Here ya Go

WillieL

Jul 29, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
Everybody has been asking so here is a couple of pics of my blastyy. Theres more pic on my photo bucket channel so just check them out

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_7673.jpg

IMG_9757.jpg

IMG_6306.jpg

IMG_1576.png

IMG_1546.png

IMG_1525.jpg

IMG_1513.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks awesome! I hate the look of the MX tires though, small rear and huge fronts. Mine is the same way and I hate it, gotta run it to be fast though

nice lookin blasty bro,
but if you'd have copied/pasted the .IMG code for forums and message boards your pics would have appeared in this thread instead of the links.
hover your mouse over the pic in photobucket, a box will appear, copy the .IMG code and paste

haha yea i Hate the big tires in the front and smalls in the back. but i love the way it handles. I'm looking into getting 20"s for the back though. Yeah haha thats my s10 in the back. and the hood is stock just painted and i put the mesh in.

haha yea i Hate the big tires in the front and smalls in the back. but i love the way it handles. I'm looking into getting 20"s for the back though. Yeah haha thats my s10 in the back. and the hood is stock just painted and i put the mesh in.

It looks like a custom hood to me. Looks to be a 2-1/2 cowl hood.

that hood is a goodmark steel hood or at least it looks like one. i had one on my blazer like that.