Helpp please!!

blasty98

May 11, 2009
pa
I got my blaster out of the garage from the winter, cleaned the carbuator out, changed the sparkplug, and checked the compression. everything is good. i have spark, and great compression....butt it wont start:( tell me whats wrongX(

Is the gas on?, Umm key on, switch set to run, choke pulled out? Believe it or not I always forget to turn the switch to run, i don't know why!

yeah i hae good spark. and the gas is onn. i kick it about thirty times and nothing

so you have compression and spark?
do you have fuel? maybe yuor jetting if off?
also how is the timing?

yeah i took the plug out again, after i kicked it. and it was a little wet. i dont think its getting enough gasX(, how would i fix that?

check your reeds, check your jetting.
also you might have flooded it. i would suggest having someone pull you to see if that starts it. just dont given it gas when doing it.

take the carb off, complete take it apart, clean it out complete, there are two jets, the main and pilot, take them out and see what numbers are on them. clean them out and jet out the hole they came out of. put them back in. also check the needle and clip position. write down this info too. also check the float level, it needs to be at a certain position too.
just take lots of pictures while doing this and if you have trouble we can help you put it back together.

im a new blaster owner too, but you should disconnect the hose from the petcock to the carb and see if it's getting gas? have you tried starting fluid?

IMG