help

Blasterman16

Jul 24, 2012
Nj
i was putting a new motor in my blaster and the swing arm drop all the way down . can anyone tell how to get it back into place ?

the bike should be set up on something...i use milk crates.
disconnect the shock from it, hold it up out of the way with a bungee strap or wire till the swinger is bolted in place
and the bushings are tight, they'll need pushed to the outside as far as possible to fit over the motor mount

Just to reiterate, remove the pin from the shock and mounting hardware. Prop the bike up on a crate so that the shock can fully extend. Once the pivot bolt and swingarm are in place, use the elevated position to allow the shock to slide back in place. That should get you started.

Just put my motor in yesterday. It's going to fit really tight around the motor mount. I left the motor on top of the swingarm and gently tapped it down between the arm. Took a little persuasion but finally got it. I used a rubber mallet. And don't tighten the other motor mount bolts until that one is in.

lol yeah i was just saying two people and sticking something through swingarm,motor,to get bolt in.I thought my wording was good choice for a laugh or quote.:)