help plz!!

I2fast4u

Feb 22, 2008
wilkes, NC
ok i think im having wiring problems this is wats happening my blaster wont crank at all when i turn the headlight switch off my neutral light will light up when i kick it but still wont crank when the headlight switch is on low or high nothing happens can any body help me

oh I don't have it hooked up. I thought it was a oil light. You need to check for spark. The light are coming on because the lighting coil is working. The stator is what supplies the current for the spark. It could be bad or you could have a bad coil or the TORS could be causing it not to spark. Pull the wire from the plug. Grab another plug or a spark tester and see if you can see it spark or hear it spark. You can also do this with a screw driver inserted in the plug boot and held near the frame or some other metal spot.

my tors isnt hooked up n im gettin ready to go check my spark if dats wat it is im goin to have to buy a new coil cause i just put a brand new plug in like 2 days ago

well it could be spark but uf its not the spark plug or the coil you really need to check what your getting for compression you should be gettin somewhere between 125 to 150 psi i had tht problem then found out my rings where fried and the cylinder walls had grooves in em :">

dude i have no clue wat ur tlkn about i need just alittle bit more experience then ill kno.
ok maybe alot but whos judging? lol