Help me find oem graphics!

mk2dubbin

Aug 5, 2012
I just picked up a blaster for my girlfriend because she liked the colors. I am going to be refreshing this quad from the ground up and want to put the oem stickers back on it.

It is actually an '01 frame we believe but the plastics are '91. We only have the tank plastics with graphics, there are no fender graphics currently and the graphics are NLA from Yamaha. I am attaching a picture of what we are looking for.

Does anyone have an identical one that could help me with some detailed pictures and measurements that I could use to have repro's made? Or even if you have a set you want to sell me that would be great too!

b1.jpg

DECAL PROS is going to be your best bet for getting the factory stickers. They are only going to be a reproduction as i don't believe he sells them new. He is a member on here too.

Sometimes you can find them new on ebay though, but it's very hard.

if you go on motosport.com and look under oem parts for a blaster they may have the original decals but i dont know for sure if they will be available. i was looking for parts for my 86 kx125 and noticed that they still sell original decals so they might just have them for a blaster

In our experiences with Banshee graphics (and it seems to be holding true with the blaster thus far) the older graphics are no longer available and are discontinued. When we manage to track down a graphic we need we get them digitally scanned at the graphic shop so we can get them made again down the road. They usually aren't as perfect as the original but close enough for us.

We ride trails and branches take their toll not to mention pressure washing accidents!

I finally found someone on craigslist willing to take pictures and measurements for me but he sold the quad that afternoon prior to my email. None of the other people I emailed would take pics so far! I'll keep trying.