help! i need help please

bagds101

Jul 6, 2010
tucson az
i thought if i ask nicely i would get some help. i have tried everything short of buying a new throttle cable and my blaster still does the same thing. i have the mods in my sig, i am running a 330 main and stock pilot, i have tors removed, new reeds, no air leaks, and at wot my blaster cuts out. like it bogs. i was thinking maybe i need to put my reed stops back in?... any help would be appreciated

ok. yeah i took it out last night and its pretty black. but having too large of a main will cause it to bog at wot?

ok. today i started with a 270 and went up to a 300 main. still doing the same thing. i got a fresh plug and mixed gas 32:1. i am stumped. it doesnt do it all the time, just when i am in third and above and at wot. i can have it at wot in 1st and 2nd, but once i hit 3rd at wot it bogs

nope same with all jets. and i dont know compression, but it feels good. and i took my reed stops out... could i maybe needa put them back in? and i changed oils. it wasnt doing it until i drained my tank and put amsoil interceptor in. the bottle says mix it 100:1, but i mixed it 32:1. could that have something to do with it?

have you dont a compression test yet?

also clean your carb completely.
clean your air filter.
what octane are you running?

I know people have had problems mixing dominator 32:1 as its just too much oil, and makes it run rich. usually they mix like 40.1 and it fixes the problem

well as i stated before... i have cleaned my carb and i completely rebuilt it. and i will give it a shot on mixing that oil better. i havent had much time to play with it, but i will try this weekend. and i am running 91 octane. the highest i can get around here. i wont put anything lower in any of my bikes. and i clean and oil my air filter after every other ride.