HELP HELP HELP CARBURETOR PROBLEM!!!

2004 YFS200

May 6, 2008
Saugus, MA
ok so today i came home and i was going to clean my carburetor for the first time so i take it apart all that stuff then i put it back on ok so then i turn the the fuel thing to ON and gas starts pouring out of the two clear hoses so i put it right back to OFF and idk what to do now cause i dont want all my gas wasted.

is it the hose that is on the carb bowl if it some times the float will stick, i no mine did and i fired it up and it stoped doing it ..

yah i agree its probably your floats... next time in the future i wouldnt touch the floats, just cause they can be a pain in the @ss

it the yellow/clear hoses there is 1 on the back and one on the left if ur siting on the quad and i put the fuel thing to ON and gas starts coming out of both of them. i also didnt get to take it apart i just sprayed carb cleaner in the holes cause i couldnt get the carb off cause the oil injection line was stuck on so i didnt touch the floats at all and i was gunna run it and i put the fuel thing ON and gas starting coming out the yellow/clear hoses.

I would say you're going to have to rebuild cause carb cleaner will eat through plastic and rubber so your floats and needle and seat are toast which is where your gas is coming from

hmm its hard to say.. maybe when u shot the cleaner in the holes it clogged them up some how .? just try and start it really quick and see if it will stop coming out .. or u may half to pull the carb off and clean it more ... hope i helped any ...

ok ill clean it and see what happens then if that dont work ill try starting it really quick i just dont want a spark to come then im f*cked

hey guys i just got back from checking my atv and it was fine i turned the fuel thing to ON started it up and nothing was coming out thank you for all the input.

you probly forgot to put the float back on or u put it up side down or u forgot to connect the float to the pin ( this is a really big thing u should look at)