helmet communication?

IHATEU

Mar 25, 2009
Holly, MI
anyone ever use one of those helmet raidios to talk to other riders? i'd love to get something because i think it will make riding with the GF even better but i don't know what to get.

no idea about that just try to find something and try it out let us know how it goes you can also try the cheap way buy a walkie talkie and tape on the helmet somewhere

no idea about that just try to find something and try it out let us know how it goes you can also try the cheap way buy a walkie talkie and tape on the helmet somewhere

lol thats so red neck , and imagine having a huge walky-talky on the side of you helmet with duct tape on it lol you would have to buy a small one and like cut the foam out of the helmet or something

lol thats so red neck , and imagine having a huge walky-talky on the side of you helmet with duct tape on it lol you would have to buy a small one and like cut the foam out of the helmet or something

well down here in ohio and most of america we are rednecks if we can make something work to save money we will its just how we are

well down here in ohio and most of america we are rednecks if we can make something work to save money we will its just how we are

lol I like how you said "down here in Ohio". Last time I checked, Ohio was in the Northern part of the country.;) Unless Calcium12 is located in Canada or something, then it would make sense. I agree though, anything to save money now-a-days works for me.