Havn't been on here for awhile/new projects

blasterboy32

Jan 9, 2012
harrisburg, pennsylvania
I haven't been on here for awhile. I sold the blaster a month or 2 ago. It was sad to see it go after all the work I put into it but it ended up being worth it. I bought a 1986 kx125 for $400 just to mess around on. Then last week I traded it plus $400 cash for a 1984 Porsche 944. The only reason I did it was so I'd have a car that I could get good gas mileage with instead of driving my truck all the time and it was an awesome deal. All it needs is interior work but my dad owns an upholstery shop so interior stuff isn't a problem. I also got another new vehicle. I bought this 2002 Ford ranger a year ago when I was 15 and worked on it until I got my license. Then yesterday I traded it and my 2002 Honda 250ex for a 99 Chevy 3500. With a 9 inch lift and its in amazing shape. Looks like a show truck. I still have both my 450r's and my warrior. I hope to get another blaster in the future because I really enjoyed working on them and they're cool quads if only they were bigger. Hopefully my next one will be widened and stretched to make it feel bigger. I just wanted to give an update of my projects since I haven't been on here for awhile. Now onto the pics... I forgot to upload them onto photobucket. They'll be up in a little. ive also gotten into car audio. heres pics of the system thats going in the chevy too. 2 12'' visoniks running off an alpine amp and a 10'' pioneer on a lightning audio amp

ResizedImage951349370797792.jpg

5Id5E65H33M53Fa3N8c93103eb5b639b61acd.jpg

IMG723.jpg

IMG694-1.jpg

IMG527.jpg

IMG505.jpg

IMG614.jpg

IMG549-1.jpg

ResizedImage951349370888523.jpg

IMG706.jpg

Last edited:
geez how many people are gonna make sad im leaving threads or its been awhile threads to day lol

im not leaving. im hanging around and hopefully getting another blaster here soon. i love this site. this forum is 10 times more helpful than any other forum ive ever been on and the people on here arent dicks to people like most other forums

im not leaving. im hanging around and hopefully getting another blaster here soon. i love this site. this forum is 10 times more helpful than any other forum ive ever been on and the people on here arent dicks to people like most other forums

yes! i have to agree all other forums are confusing and the people are dicks to you if you ask a noob question

LOL. That's how I make money to get and work on all this stuff. It needs new rings though so I'm getting rid of it whenever grass stops growing for the year. It goes through oil quick

Id be slow to junk that mower...they don't make them with those magnesium decks and heavy-duty, aluminum-housed transaxles anymore. That older mower will outast any of the new ones by years. I know; I made hundreds of dollars with an old Suzuki-powered Toro mower when I was younger. My mom still has and uses the one that's been in our family since it was new in 1987.

Here's you a new engine:

Small Engine Warehouse: 126T05-4240 - Briggs

Id fix it! That's one of the few models out there that is worth a re-power versus a replacement. Swap your existing fuel tank onto that new engine, and you'd be good to go!

My. 02.