having a problem

yzrider

Apr 12, 2009
northwest Indiana
hey guys i have been looking for a 400ex or z 400 shock on ebay and i have found some good ones but i have a problem, everyone wants me to pay with paypal and i don't ave paypal nore do i want it, is there any way i can pay with cash from long distance or do i have to get paypal. also if i can't pay with cash could someone help me out by finding a good one for me buying it with paypal and me paying you a little more for your troubles and shipping?

well you could send a money order. why dont you want a paypal though? it was created to stop people from getting ripped off

yeah dude, just send a money order. but what with not wanting paypal? its good insurance if you ever have trouble.

paypal has your back dude, you'd be almost stupid to not have one. you can use it as a savings account even. just put a bank acount to it, and yo can buy all kinds of stuff, and if there is ever a problem they will take care of it. but if you dont want one, i know where theres a 400ex shock for sale, im sure he will take a money order also.

its 40 shipped already a brass bushing so you can use a yamaha bolt. was installed on a blaster. he'll take a money order. PM me or 370 on here. its his.

yea thanks but why i can't use paypal is im oly 12(gonna be 13 tomorrow) and i don't have a bank account to set paypal to. i'll check that 400ex shck out though.:D