hamilton ohio

2000blaster200

Aug 31, 2010
hamilton ohio
ok i posted yesterday that my blaster wont start and yet has anyone gave me a hint so now what im looking for is someone around me to meet up and see if they will let me try there parts anything to do with spark. i beleive thats why its not starting now so if anyone can help theres some cash for you and a nice place to ride.

i live in amelia, you can stop by with it one day and i can see what is wrong. i dont have an extra blaster to swap parts, but i can pin point it to what might be wrong. i just sold the blaster

umm.... to check it out and if you help... i will take beer... but if you want me to tear it down and fix what ever it is, might be something different.

so, does it still run?
remember, you need to adjust your float valve so it closes earlier.
also get rid of the TORS and parking brake sh*t.
and that filter was a little dirty.

ive still got the tors unhooked i havent done anything to the carb but i started it yesterday and for some reason it yankin the front wheels up like never befor. ive got a guy tryin to trade me a 2003 polaris trailblazer 250 just dont know about them. thanks for the help i gave you and your brother rep points

i personally dont care for those trailblazer. they are bigger than a blaster, so that could be a plus. but they are full auto.