Gun Pic Thread

I laughed my ass off watching that video. I can't imagine shooting one of those, but I thought it was hysterical every time the gun went flying out of someone's hands or they fell over from the recoil.

Lol, it is pretty funny. There's lots of videos with people shooting those guns.

More power @300 yards than a .45 acp has at the muzzle? I need to get me one of these! I have never even heard of .460 Rowland.

The .460 caliper is badazz no doubt but it has serious drawbacks. 1 is price per round @ around 70 cents each. It's only available through 2 ammo suppliers- not good during a zombie apocalypse.
Also he is comparing factory sh*t .45 acp rounds to it in the video. You can buy .45 acp rounds that produce 2200 fps @ 900lbs energy.

These +p rbcp 45 rounds will run you about the same cost of standard .460 rounds and you always have the option of going to a cheap 50 cent acp round at anytime.

My advice is buy the .45 acp version of that gun.
Oh and BTW 30 standard .45 rounds will chop a cinderblock wall down just like that for about $15 cheaper :p

my new remington 700 .270 cdl, with left handed kit, padded stock, and feather light kit. leupold scope, it all cost around 1300, best birthday present ever!
fy1g1j.jpg

fn sweet dude^^^...heres mine..i love this perfect never jammin bad ass norinco..ak47 baby..wit 30 rounders

Attachments

• my gun.jpg
    my gun.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 173
Id eventually like to have an AR and an AK that are modded with similar stuff. To have the very best of both worlds. Right now I'm working on getting 1 or 2 AR 10/22 mossgergs on Monday. Right now I got a brand new 17HMR I picked up for $240. I'll put up pics later.

AR's are so abundant,as in mods..lol you could prolly fly one if you got your s*** right.
i would like to have one,just to have it.

AR's are so abundant,as in mods..lol you could prolly fly one if you got your s*** right.
i would like to have one,just to have it.

Yea I kno like cole454's M&P there are a lot of that model in 40 in the western ohio area like a lot. Like montpilier But no 9mm hey cole454 How are those M&P's any way I got a Taurus PT111 para 10 rounder wit 3 mags and does awesome at 20 yards useing winchester's.

Yea I kno like cole454's M&P there are a lot of that model in 40 in the western ohio area like a lot. Like montpilier But no 9mm hey cole454 How are those M&P's any way I got a Taurus PT111 para 10 rounder wit 3 mags and does awesome at 20 yards useing winchester's.

With cheap Federal fmj's I can hit a 14" steel plate at 50+ yards. Even better with my carry ammo. The 9 has very little recoil. Also stock mags are 17 rounds. My extended mags are 22 rounds I:I

Here's a pic of what I carry every day.

IMG_0004-2.jpg

So your's is the 9 then right? I love Hornadays FTX/XTP's 115 grain for $18 a box for 25 rds. but I dont use those for plinking. I use the leftover winchesters and FMJ's when ever I can get em too. The hornadays are what me and my dad use when he walks the dog when he's out and about lol. I do ok at 35+ yards. But I like to use it practically, someone at arms length mabey doubble that distance say like 15 yards or so and I hit the target 9/10 quite often. Yea I like my 10 rounders cause it's a nice round number. Nice

So your's is the 9 then right? I love Hornadays FTX/XTP's 115 grain for $18 a box for 25 rds. but I dont use those for plinking. I use the leftover winchesters and FMJ's when ever I can get em too. The hornadays are what me and my dad use when he walks the dog when he's out and about lol. I do ok at 35+ yards. But I like to use it practically, someone at arms length mabey doubble that distance say like 15 yards or so and I hit the target 9/10 quite often. Yea I like my 10 rounders cause it's a nice round number. Nice

I do the 50+ yards stuff for fun. Most of the time I'm shooting at 5-15 yards. At 7 yards my current best is 2 shots, drawing from the holster, in 2.5 seconds keeping the shots inside a 8" target. I use a shot timer app on my phone.

Going To give this thread an ole' bump because I got my compensator in today :D

41aa4c17.jpg

aab0e671.jpg

Like this picture the best, almost has a 3D effect to it.

fc1be021.jpg

you people make me jealous. All I have is a ruger 10/22, H&R handi in .223, mossburg 500 remington 1200 in 20g, and a marlin 17v in .17hmr. I'll try to post up some pics soon.