Guitars

BLACK BLASTER

Apr 16, 2011
Pennsylvania.
www.youtube.com
Anyone else play guitar? What guitars do you have? Post them and what your setup is so we can see. B) I have 4 guitars. I have one acoustic (really cheap. I don't even know what brand it is. :p ), Stagg L350 (the nicest one I've ever seen), First Act Strat :eek: , Ibanez RG350MDX (just got it on Thursday I:I ). I don't have any pics of my Ibanez cuz it's not here right now. It's at the local guitar shop getting setup (it's new, but it was a floor model. So I wanted to get it setup.) It's a limited edition guitar that they stoped makeing a while ago. It's a $450 guitar and I got it for $269 I:I I have a Line 6 Spider Jam amp, 21' Monster Cable, and a Line 6 FBV MKll Shortbored. B)

Here are some pics.

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

Sorry for the pics being a little fuzzy. They where taken with my iPod.

Here is a pic of my Ibanez I found on google.

images_list_8_52_14876_2.jpg

This is right up my alley lol. Been playing about 10 years, have had countless guitars, amps, and pedals. Mostly play jacksons though. I have an inanez rg350dx that I love too
I'm getting ready to build a pedalboard, I'm shopping for a delay and a talk box
2012-04-07180444.jpg

My new music room that's taking shape. There are a couple Jackson Randy Rhoads v's in there. Wish I still had my Alexia laiho ltd.
2012-04-07190900.jpg

Last edited:
And here's my old guitar room before we moved. There is a bit that had been bought and sold in there.
2011-08-28182513.jpg

And I'm almost as bad about modding my guitar stuff as I am blaster stuff. I barely had that bugera 1960 head 24 hours before doing the rr cascade mod to get an additional gain stage

An older action shot or 2
the red Jackson is hands down my #1 guitar.
Brandowithkylie-1.jpg

brandoandibanez.jpg

2012-04-07194905.jpg

this is my bass setup, im about to put DR neon orange strings on it, and get some odds and ends to make my setup better, plan on buyin a few effects pedals here and there, then when my b day comes around i'm buyin a jackson bass...

also, if you guys are interested in some good ole metal that is weird, but in a good way, listen to this band, they are local, and freaking amazing.... http://www.facebook.com/vultress

Last edited:
Here's a little squier stray that I traded in towards my speaker cab. She was a good little fiddle.
026.jpg

The crackle paint on my first guitar that I bought. Its getting a seymour Duncan hotrails in the bridge, the others will be stock single coils. I call it the stratobasterd
2012-03-13192825.jpg

Oh, you're one of THOSE guys haha.

I've thought about doing a frankenstrat replica but I'd never play it live. Just like a Steve vain jem, a synyster gates custom, or zakk wylde signature Les Paul. But they're still bitchin fiddles