GSXR Rear Brake Bleeding...Help AWK!!!!

stabor1122

Sep 26, 2010
Xenia, Ohio
Got the axle back in yesterday after replacing the bearings and seals. Chain and sprockets replaced and Finally got around to trying to bleed my GSXR rear brake today. I read several threads on bleeding them and tried several different methods with no success. I can pump the pedal several times and crack open the bleeder valves (one at a time) and I get fluid but the pistons are not seating the pads on the disc. The system was shipped to me empty when I got it and I replaced the line with a Polaris Braided Stainless line. Any hints or tips? Had the same problem on the front YFZ brakes until I pushed the pistons back into the calipers. Then they bled easily and I have done this on the GSXR caliper as well. I would really like to do this with out buying a pump but will do it if I HAVE to.

im also having a biotch of a time. I remember awk wrote me up a thing one time and it worked but i took it apart when i redid everything and now i cant get it. HELP AWK!!!!!!!!!!

help,

boys i have one more gsxr rearbrake at home, and would love to instal it at my blaster.
but i need the brackets.
i see here awk sells the set up's. Also the brackets for the rearbreak and the brake pump, and for the footbreak?

hope to hear form you,

thx already

help,

boys i have one more gsxr rearbrake at home, and would love to instal it at my blaster.
but i need the brackets.
i see here awk sells the set up's. Also the brackets for the rearbreak and the brake pump, and for the footbreak?

hope to hear form you,

thx already

Only person who makes brackets(if he will) would be awk.You should send him a p.m. and have a chat with him and see what he can do for you.