Ground Effect Led Lighting

Jonesta97

Oct 26, 2013
Illinois
I'm looking into place lights that are Led on my Blaster and since no battery ISS present how can I wire them to have power? Would I be better off to have power from as small battery to power them or does anyone knows as better way to wire them?

While I think a ground effects/under glow kit would look cool and I have actually considered it myself, depending on how much trail riding you do I'm not sure how long the lighting will hold up. I ride mostly trails, rail road beds with a lot of gravel and stuff like that so I would more than likely destroy the lighting in no time !

All of off thee LEDs would be mounted to the underside of the plastics. I thought about the frame but thought with the trails I ride and going threw water I figured they would be ripped away sooner or later. Any other ideas on ways to power them?

Use a small battery, like a lawn tractor, or 4wheeler with electric start. Depending on voltage maybe you could use a rechargeable battery pack for a remote control car?

Use the 12 VAC power that the Blaster supplies, no need to stuff around with a battery.

A rectifier diode or bridge rectifier to convert the AC voltage to DC will work for you.

May need to use a voltage dropping resistor depending on the LED pack.

It is possible to run them directly from the AC supply but they will not be at full brightness and may flicker at low revs.

I'm looking into place lights that are Led on my Blaster and since no battery ISS present how can I wire them to have power? Would I be better off to have power from as small battery to power them or does anyone knows as better way to wire them?[
blaster 1.jpg
blaster.jpg
blaster 1.jpg
blaster.jpg
blaster.jpg

not hard at all not sure if you have done yours yet if you need any help let me knw cost about 40 bucks even with batt and i havent charged mine in a long time i have waterproof led light that take no power at all to run