great deal on elkas!!!

I'd pick those up in a heartbeat as I will be back in Columbus tomorrow night but unfortunately I can't afford to throw money around as student loans are coming around this week.

well they look like stage 2's which go for 775-940.00

correct
thats a damn good deal for those, if they are gently used as described, i just wrote and asked him what weight rider they are for, hopefully it'll show up on the page,
if not correct for your weight, then they aren't worth sh*t

$250 buy it now price. Is that a good deal for those ?

Yea, that's typically how much works go for in good shape. Plus these Elka's have rezzies. I'm not one to say Elka's are all that great compared to Works, but they do have the rezzies as well. I'd buy them ASAP at that price but I have throw down $500/mon in student loan payments on top of rent, bills, etc. so I can't go with them now.

should ask if they need a rebuild too. he is not mentioning something, or he doesnt know what they are worth, he could get like 350 for them easy.

I just picked up a set of Works (16.25" long eye to eye) triple-rate non-resi to go on Kara's bike with the +3 LT snyder arms on it, setup for her (125-150lb rider weight). All new internals, springs, cross-overs and end bearings for $325.00 shipped to my door. Bodies were polished and springs freshly powder coated.

He also rebuilt her 400ex rear shock (again for her rider weight) for $185.00

Check out this guy on eBay SCHMIDTY RACING SUSPENSIONS items - Get great deals on items on eBay Stores!

$250 buy it now price. Is that a good deal for those ?

Yes that is a hell of a deal, they are 950 new. They are stage 2's with compression adjustment and they ride like a dream. I just sold the same set for almost double that. Even if you had to rebuild em for your weight you would still be at half price of new. Great deal imo

ok boys, most of us should pass on these, he just responded to me, they are set-up for a 140lb rider

I just picked up a set of Works (16.25" long eye to eye) triple-rate non-resi to go on Kara's bike with the +3 LT snyder arms on it, setup for her (125-150lb rider weight). All new internals, springs, cross-overs and end bearings for $325.00 shipped to my door. Bodies were polished and springs freshly powder coated.

He also rebuilt her 400ex rear shock (again for her rider weight) for $185.00

Check out this guy on eBay SCHMIDTY RACING SUSPENSIONS items - Get great deals on items on eBay Stores!

i believe that's where i picked up my seal set for my works shocks

so you sayin you 30lbs over or under that spring weight on them ?????
and i would say 30 is the max i wouild go over/under, prolly not make that much difference, depending on how much and big you like to jump, on just trail riding they'd prolly be ok, but still not ideal

so you sayin you 30lbs over or under that spring weight on them ?????
and i would say 30 is the max i wouild go over/under, prolly not make that much difference, depending on how much and big you like to jump, on just trail riding they'd prolly be ok, but still not ideal

+30.. So they would be a tad soft..