graydon proline header and pipe

yeha they are decent, i belive its a right bend pipe right? anything will be better than stock, except DG of course lol :p

ask hudak, he's in the process of buying one now, but i think its left bend

I am sure there are a thousand threads on it, but could someone please explain to me what is so much better about a right bend pipe. Left or right bend, there are good pipes on either side. I am just curious why the push to right bend so often? And no I am not trying to say what is better just would be interested what the big difference is besides bend?

The bend actaully doesn't do much at all... its the size and shape of the chamber... they can just get different sizes and shapes from a right bend than a left bend.. typically right bends are more mid to top end pipes

my f7 rips top to bottom, it's all in the tuning, and i like the fact it gets the pipe from running across the front of the cylinder, allowing more COOLER air to flow onto it

The Graydon Proline Blaster Pipe was the idea in front of most of the right bend pipes. The pipe Hudack is getting, my spare, consists of 16 hand hammered and bent welded sections. The company put ALOT of time into these pipes.

The Graydon Proline Blaster Pipe was the idea in front of most of the right bend pipes. The pipe Hudack is getting, my spare, consists of 16 hand hammered and bent welded sections. The company put ALOT of time into these pipes.

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats exactly what my pipe looks like, i was told it is an f7, but no other f7 has as many individual cones as mine, and pitboss says it's not an f7, so i've been wondering what exact pipe i have ???????
heres a pic................

1708-f7-pipe.jpg

they are all built by the power pros..excellent pipes for modded or stockish engines..they really shine with portwork and other big mods.

I guess 2 things came from this thread ....AWK has to jump off the f7 bandwagon bahaha....and I want one, so who has one to sell?