Got My New HandleBars today :)

Norm43920

Feb 11, 2010
Ohio
New To Me Handle Bars at least Here is a crappy picture of them and you will also notice I got rid of the headlight and went with the 2 20 Watt Fog Lights :D It throws a great beam and it double what I had before. If I can Im goin riding ! Gotta try to get my dude out of bed so i have somone to ride with me I:I

4gmez5.jpg

Ill Try to get some pictures and Videos from our ride and Ill share them as well B)

Yea Im going to custom sew me some covers for these. I dont imagine it would be to hhard cause i can sew Lol But Im thinkin about makin the covers look like eyes :D Ive seen some similar to what im thinkin about just not this small I:I

Im having a hard time deciding wither or not to paint them headlights. I like the chrome look but I dont have much other chrome on the bike. Maybe go with the meatlalic paint like the frame. I dont know lol decisions decisions

Yea Im going to custom sew me some covers for these. I dont imagine it would be to hhard cause i can sew Lol But Im thinkin about makin the covers look like eyes :D Ive seen some similar to what im thinkin about just not this small I:I

Im gettin my mom to do the same thing for me. bought some material and shes gonna make me eye covers for my warrior.

Yea man i don't think there gonna be too hard to make. Im thinking a nice draw string or stretchy elastic for the bottom, Make them black covers with some kinda crazy eyes sewn into em. My Uncle is a awsum artist and can make anything crafty like this. I may call him in on this one. I:I

1st Day of Spring says the news man :D I gotta get out of this house and go ridding .. Plans didnt work out yesterday but Im not gonna care today. Noone to ride with me then im going alone .. Just try not to be too crazy and break my self 5 miles into the trail where noone can find me lmao

Yea Im gonna try not too :D lol My dude just called he is on his way home from work. But he wants to play in his yard :( Itslike 1 1/2 Acres but not really my style Lol Im more into Trails and hill climbs I:I Gotta teach his wife to ride the clutch so she can go riding with us too. Well really so he can go riding haha