got my exhaust!!

1997blaster

Mar 20, 2009
galesburg,il
i got my exhaust and bars today but i wont get my jets till the 5th so i cant put it on till then
255555.jpg

255.jpg

GetAttachmentaspx222.jpg

sorry the pics suck there from my phone i'll get good pics once i polish it up and get it on

Dude you'll like the FMF is you been riding stock for a while. I put a used one on mine and love it, but i put a pro circuit silencer too. I tried the Fatty with stock silencer and it sucked, still better than stock but nice with an A/M silencer. I think their bad ass pipes, but i never tried a Toomey or Shearer but i want to by the way everyone loves em. Tell us how you like the FMF when you get it on...

Dude you'll like the FMF is you been riding stock for a while. I put a used one on mine and love it, but i put a pro circuit silencer too. I tried the Fatty with stock silencer and it sucked, still better than stock but nice with an A/M silencer. I think their bad ass pipes, but i never tried a Toomey or Shearer but i want to by the way everyone loves em. Tell us how you like the FMF when you get it on...

mines coverd in welds and jb weld so this should be a lot better. i got a dg scilencer so i think it will work good with it

DG=Crap from what i know but hey, whatever floats your boat, i run a pro cuircuit with mone too, it is awesome sounding, i have no baffle in my pro circuit so it is defening, i wish i had a cord for my phone so i could download my sound clip, it sounds sick, dang.

DG=Crap from what i know but hey, whatever floats your boat, i run a pro cuircuit with mone too, it is awesome sounding, i have no baffle in my pro circuit so it is defening, i wish i had a cord for my phone so i could download my sound clip, it sounds sick, dang.

the scilencer is straight through no baffles or anything. it will work ok untill i save up some money and sell it one ebay and buy a sheare