got another blaster!!

03Blaster

Aug 19, 2008
so i have had my 03 blaster for about 4 or 5 years now and i have some friends that want to go ride and i wanted something else as well so i went and bought an 05 blaster with an fmf pipe k&n filter with no lid and some a arms. right when i got it home i put my extra banshee rear axle on it. then had to weld the exhaust onto the exhaust header thing that bolts to the engine because it had a huge exhaust leak and that was the only way we could fix it. also changed the plug and working on fixing the jet and the other things the previous owner didn't keep up.

well here is a pic. the new one is the blue one and the older faster one is the red and black one.

Attachments

• blasters.jpg
    blasters.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 153
Wow mod tht baby up put tht air box and all the good stuff on tht baby make a super blasty and a fun blasty

they run better without the lid on the blaster especially up here at 5500 ft elevation with no air!!

i picked it up for 1650 and i already had the banshee axle so i let the guy keep the spacers. i got 400ex front and rear shocks coming for it as well.

my black and red bike is the higher hp one with i think 35-38 hp so im leaving the blue one pretty stock maybe just vforce3 reeds or something and thats it. thats for others to ride mostly so dont want to put a beginner on a modded to hell one.

Looks good, just need stickers...(small obsession with stickers)... and i like that you care about other riders enough to buy a quad for them to use.... any other plans for it?

im not a big fan of stickers but i might get some hydro graphics put on my black and red one just not sure yet. and ya riding is really boring alone and hard to go out by yourself plus not the best idea lol. it should be blast being able to go riding with people even if they dont have a quad.

i have thought about putting them on the black one that i ride more and putting the widening kit on the blue one but not sure yet.

and im not sure if the 400ex front shocks will work with those a arms and i LOVE those shocks!!

well got my 400ex front shocks in the mail and decided to put them on. saturday i get my 400ex rear shock.

Attachments

• blue blaster with 400ex shocks.jpg
    blue blaster with 400ex shocks.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 122
looks like a decent deal!

i would put the a arms on your quad, and the widening kit on the other one.

How did you get your black blasty to sit so high? There are tons of rocks by me, and my skid plate needs a brake lol

the black and red one has a +4 swing arm on it and a YFZ450r bill balance edition shock on it and that make it freaken tall lol. it makes for a very nice ride but turning sucks lol. i will probably put a 400ex shock on it to lower it and see if i like that better.