got a funny story for ya..

yzrider

Apr 12, 2009
northwest Indiana
so one of my friends who went by 370 here recently has a shop fire and lost aloooooot of stuff, he recieved a txt message the other night from none other than angus kennedy himself and it read "yo one eye how about posting up a video on you tube or facebook of youir sh*tty tool shed on flames we are waiting to see it cuz it's funny as hell it'll be great to see"

thats really nice angus, you should be proud of yourself......

he is saying that because 370 and rockstar are the ones who exposed his text messages saying he purposely burnt clutches to make sales and gave false jetting info to fry motors and get more work

i hope this mutha fuggers dental insurance is paid up to date if we ever cross paths !!!!!!

yah man, 370 and ROCKSTAR are some cool dudes, ROCKSTAR's shee was among the many things lost in the fire, angus just doesn't know when to STFU! its rediculous

Kennedy is just a low life scum bag. All the BS he does will come back to kick him in the nuts. He's sh*tting on his own carma. I wouldn't worry about Anus Kenndy. He's Putting the rope around his neck his own self.

thats sh*tty to make fun of something so unfortunate but 370 and rockstar have both done some bullshit around the ole interwebz so dont make it sound like they are innocent victims

yeah the guy is a dickhead no doubt. espeically since i haven't spoken a word to angus in about 2 years. the thing is. that wasn't MY shop! but my dads shop. i used it quite often and ya i lost some stuff in the fire. the worst of what i lost was ALOT of parts for my 69 elcamino SS396. my tools can be replaced.. the shop can be rebuilt. thats what insurance is for. angus calls my phone once a week leaving me a message asking when i'm comming to silver lake so we can hang out. and then says some sh*t about how his 10mm drag banshee is faster than my trail bike. it's a good thing that testicle jockey went to school for 6 years to me a mechanical engineer to figure that one out!

he is saying that because 370 and rockstar are the ones who exposed his text messages saying he purposely burnt clutches to make sales and gave false jetting info to fry motors and get more work

i hope this mutha fuggers dental insurance is paid up to date if we ever cross paths !!!!!!
i didn't START anything with angus. he invited me and rockstar up to play on the dyno one weekend.. and since i was gonna be in the area anyway we stopped by and dynoed a couple quads. while we were there the real angus came out. talking sh*t about every builder on the planet, is alcoholism, he shed some light on his scams, blantant misinformation to destroy peoples engines.. etc.. i didn't say anything about any of that. i just quit talking to the guy. then he started talking sh*t to people i know. he even called my brother talking sh*t about me. he ported peoples cylinder for free when he found out they were gonna send me work. hell he told friends of mine he'd give them 15% of any work they sent him that they'd normally send to me. i had soemone call me as tey were walking up his driveway and leave the phone on in a pocket and i heard all the sh*t angus said when i called him ouit on it he said he never said anything. the guys a f*cking liar. only after all this BULLSHIT and more did i say a word publically about angus.

ouch.. that is some sh*t.. sorry about that. why is kennedy so back and forth with his personality? thats always puzzled me.. its like one second hes is reasonable and seems to have his head on straight but then the next hes just off his damn rocker

thats sh*tty to make fun of something so unfortunate but 370 and rockstar have both done some bullshit around the ole interwebz so dont make it sound like they are innocent victims
what has rockstar ever done to anyone? and what have my mother and father done to angus? thats who he started sh*t with. it wasn't MY shop. i'm not the most innocent person in the world as i have started sh*t before and i know what your refering too. the fact that me and flotek don't get along. thats past sh*t i'm sure denny is over it since it's been 3 or 4 years now. i don't try and hide the fact that i've started sh*t in the past.

ouch.. that is some sh*t.. sorry about that. why is kennedy so back and forth with his personality? thats always puzzled me.. its like one second hes is reasonable and seems to have his head on straight but then the next hes just off his damn rocker

Kinda reminds me of someone that I know.

what has rockstar ever done to anyone? and what have my mother and father done to angus? thats who he started sh*t with. it wasn't MY shop. i'm not the most innocent person in the world as i have started sh*t before and i know what your refering too. the fact that me and flotek don't get along. thats past sh*t i'm sure denny is over it since it's been 3 or 4 years now. i don't try and hide the fact that i've started sh*t in the past.

heeeeell no im not talking about you and denny not getting along.. i could care less lol. i agree with you 100% that angus is totally out of line and that a shop fire is deserved by noone not even his dumb ass..

because he's an alcoholic. when i was there to dyno i saw him drink an 18 pack of WARM budweiser in an hour or so. only a drunk drinks warm bud on a 85 deg day. hell i don't drink that sh*t ice cold! i saw him drunk as f*ck working on a customers cylinder. i'll be the first to admit that working a cylinder is a rather boring task some times and i'd also to admit having A BEER once in a while when i'm in the shop. but theres a big difference between 1 cold one.. and 18 warm ones!!

well i gotta get off the net and get back to my remodeling project. the demo part is fun.. the reconstruction.. not so much.. now that i know anus isn't around here anymore i'll swing by from time to time and shoot the sh*t with you guys..

glad to see you back on here to clear some of this up
we all know who the real jackwagon is, it's been gone over and over far too many times
and i also watched on psj, and know, that your "outing" him was in response to his repeated attacks on you
you 2 have always been fair and cool with me,
good luck with rebuilding the shop

Now I understand why when I was talking to him on the phone about what carb size to go with, he seemed out there and not really knowing what you was talking about. It was hard to understand what he was trying to explain.

Now I understand why when I was talking to him on the phone about what carb size to go with, he seemed out there and not really knowing what you was talking about. It was hard to understand what he was trying to explain.
he's a cronic over carber. (we'll say thats the technical term!) in fact last time i was at the dunes was with a former buddy of mine that angus did the portwork and carb setup on.. on his dyno of course. on a stock stroke stock bore banshee they had 2 38mm carbs hanging on it!! the guy asked me for help with the tuning so me an dem3500 helped him out trying to get that bike to run. kiehn doesn't make jets small enough! but we got it as good as possible with what we had. and really that setup was unimpressive at best. the ONLY thing angus knows is drag specific bikes. that might explain why even with all his equipment, more port duration, and a few different dome shapes his midrange setup was still 5hp behind my simple setups with no combustion chamber work!