good upgrade?????

89blaster89 >>>

Go for a re-chambered head with a proper squish band!!!

Even with a stock cylinder,you will notice a HUGE gain! Plus your only removing the six (6) head nuts. Simple!

With your mods, I don't think you need any carburetor upgrade. But when you do need one, go with this deal:

NEW! Keihin PWK carburetor + main jet kit + repair kit | eBay

I kind of have the same question and didnt want to start another thread so forgive me for jacking a bit.
I just go my blaster a few weeks ago. Only thing done is 40 over and i ripped the tors out along with the oil injection. The nut on top of my carb is stripped out so im going to have to get a new carb. Will this carb off ebay be overkill for mine?

Last edited by a moderator:
I kind of have the same question and didnt want to start another thread so forgive me for jacking a bit.
I just go my blaster a few weeks ago. Only thing done is 40 over and i ripped the tors out along with the oil injection. The nut on top of my carb is stripped out so im going to have to get a new carb. Will this carb off ebay be overkill for mine?

That carb should be fine

89blaster89 >>>

Go for a re-chambered head with a proper squish band!!!

Even with a stock cylinder,you will notice a HUGE gain! Plus your only removing the six (6) head nuts. Simple!

could you go into a little more detail about this? would a rejet be required? is it just a matter of milling the head tighter? thinner gasket?

a little more compression would give a little more torque? or hp? when you say rechampered is that a new dome grind? can it be DIY?

i was considering it i looking into it breifly but i dont know the exact machanics of it... im sure someone on here has a diy on it or has done it on there own.

But the rechamber is just re-shaping your combustion chamber so that it can use the carge better... i think. thats why u do it... but its defintally re-shaping the combustion chamber to be more effecting. it gives more power idk if that comes from compression or torque but its quiet a bit of difference from what i hear... it only cost 60 bucks from ken oconor when i looked into it on the price list in awks sig its under head mod...