going with an original look

dakine97

Jan 4, 2012
OK so I found a 1994 ranger splash in the junk yard. The bed is all I want, its all fiber glass and its black.everyone in my area knows the guy I bought mytruck from so they will always know it as his truck so, anyways I can get this bed for 200 bucks and my bed the bed is perfect all I need to do is paint my truck back to black......what will be under it is a 4 inch Rancho lift, black 15×10 pacer street locks and bfg all terrain radials. The windows are already tinted and my stereo system was put in yesterday by my dads buddie. What's your guys opinion on this. P.S. only reason I'm post in on bf is because the guys over on ranger forum never replied to it I:II:I

Isn't that the narrow bed with the the outside fender wells ? If it is, it's a nice looking syle but to small to fit a Quad. The plan you have sounds good. Lets see some pics.

I'll have to post pics tommorow I also have a trailer and hitch to fit the truck and the step sides are the narrow beds with outer wells. I do not have pictures of the splash though that's at the junkyard