GNCC or HD???

blasterbuddy200

Dec 25, 2010
St. Michael, Minnesota
which tires are better guys? i want a good agressive tire that i can hook up and haul ass with, i cant decide between the ITP gncc's or the HD's.. anyone have experience with both??

need opinions

gncc has a larger more spread out lug that will do great in loose stuff, and still dig in on hard stuff too, the hd's have a smaller closer spaced lug, not as good imo, a very popular combo i see is HD fronts and GNCC rears...

gncc has a larger more spread out lug that will do great in loose stuff, and still dig in on hard stuff too, the hd's have a smaller closer spaced lug, not as good imo, a very popular combo i see is HD fronts and GNCC rears...

i studded my rear razrs and front stockers for ice so i need new aluminum rims and 20s, but undecided on tires yet, i like the HDs but i also understand how the gnccs would do better

From my experiance the razr's are better in the loose than the itp's, but the itp's have been better on the tight packed "track" conditions.

seems like from the bluetrax review the razr 2s are pretty great, and look like they got quite the meat on em for tread, thats what i like to see, might have to check them out, but i dont think rockymountain has them?

imo those are all kinda heavy tires for a blaster i like the gbc race rex or the itp xcr, but if you like the razr 2 then gbc's x rex is the same tire for far less of a price.