G-Force Axle don't like big doubles

goodman24x

May 2, 2010
West Central Florida
Well I can't complain this axle has taken 3 seasons of MX and decided to break when he was in the lead on lap 3 of moto 2.....cost him a dnf but that's racing.
2wco5zp.jpg

2w7lfkw.jpg

111rwb6.jpg
y

wow, looks like it broke clean right where the splines end,
thats not where the groove is cut for the big locknut snap ring is it ??

glad the boy survived that !
time for an RPM Dominator ?

RPM - ATV AXLE STRENGTH TEST

Broke right behind the sprocket where it enters the carrier. We have a dual bearing carrier too for the added support of 2 bearings.
Actually RMATV has agreed to replace it so since we are selling the blaster in November I can't see sinking the price of a dominator into it. I know it's risky. If it breaks again then we will to finish the season but it lasted almost 3 seasons and trust me it has come up short a few times. He landed a 60' double and I saw the wheel bounce about 5' in the air. He just turned left into the infield....very thankful he was able to maintain control. Unfortunately it cost a sure win.

I know it looks like they touched but they didn't. He did grind the knobbies a couple times though. That yellow raptor is the fastest quad we have ever raced this season.
Oh and by the way we were protested this race for illegal engine....LOL
The guy who is the dad of the 2nd place rider, not the kid in the pics, who never hits doubles and don't drive into the turns deep. He thought we were cheating.
The whole track gathered for the tear down and in the end we were proven 100% legal at 195cc and we took the money. It paid for beer and wings for my whole group, sweet tea for the kids...lol
That dousche bag is still picking crow from his teeth!!!I:I

nice !
gotta luv a failed challenge, especially when they can't do it where it counts either.......on the track !