Full MX rebuild!!!

lots of sh*t on the way!

here is what i got on the way:

f7clutchperch2.jpg

f7handguards5.jpg

pbracefront4.jpg

tus_07_com_ser_alu_fro_bum.jpg

yzkillbutton1.jpg

yo you'll like the handgaurds. there pretty sick. i want that damn hood.

what should i do. front rims and tires?(itp alumium/maxxis razr mx's 20") or a new hood and the rear custom plastic from miaer. if you look on the bottom of the blaster body section on project blaster you will see it.

yo you'll like the handgaurds. there pretty sick. i want that damn hood.

what should i do. front rims and tires?(itp alumium/maxxis razr mx's 20") or a new hood and the rear custom plastic from miaer. if you look on the bottom of the blaster body section on project blaster you will see it.

just remember performance over show, go with tires and rims, it will do more for u than plastics

That stuff cost top doller. PB has nice stuff. I was thinking about getting that hood in white, but im not going to now. but i am going to get the hand guards. that will look good tj. and also i like your bumper choise.

That stuff cost top doller. PB has nice stuff. I was thinking about getting that hood in white, but im not going to now. but i am going to get the hand guards. that will look good tj. and also i like your bumper choise.

yeah lol.... thanks to timsyfz lol

and i just found out that i should be getting the engine back next Thursday

so my project should be done in about 2 or 3 weeks

sick. yo hows your paint holding up? im so pissed, mine will chip at the slightest knock to it. like f*cking tuning her i keep hiting the frame and f*cking chipping it. ill touch up a bunch when im finished breaking in and when i take the tank off to retourque he head bolts ill be able to touch some spots up easy.

sick. yo hows your paint holding up? im so pissed, mine will chip at the slightest knock to it. like f*cking tuning her i keep hiting the frame and f*cking chipping it. ill touch up a bunch when im finished breaking in and when i take the tank off to retourque he head bolts ill be able to touch some spots up easy.

yeah mine chips pretty easy to... im gonna have to do some touching up to but its not that bad

yeah same. ok thanks just wondered if it was maybe the clear i used, but it was decent sh*t. guess only option would be powdercoating, maybe if it chips to hell and looks fugly within a few rides ill bite the bullet and get her all pc'd